At our doctor's appointment yesterday we were thrilled to find out that Madeleine is 14 lbs, 6 oz and 24 1/2 inches long! She's right in the meaty part of the curve with all of her measurement percentiles being in the 60s and 70s.
We're taping a promo at the station for the holidays tonight, and Madeleine will be wearing her Princess Christmas dress that Grandma and Grandpa (Gordon) bought her. I can't wait! Ted will have on a white shirt and red tie, and I'm still trying to figure out what I'll wear. I think it's going to be a purple satin shirt with shiny buttons - but I've got 8 hours to make a final decision :) The dogs may or may not have on Christmas antlers - I haven't decided that yet either.
Have a great day, all.
Cara
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
12-5-07 Week 17
Posted by Cara at Wednesday, December 05, 2007
