Yikes! Sorry it's been so long since I posted last! Time flies here :) Madeleine has three new molars to add to her collection of teeth - she's up to 11 now! She was not her usual happy self for a couple of weeks and Ted and I were a little worried that might be the new norm, but she's bounced right back now that that discomfort has passed.
In the last couple of weeks we've visited Phil and Elizabeth to watch some football, modeled cute new mittens from the knitting needles of my friend Jane, and got our Christmas dress and shoes! We also had family pictures taken Friday and will get them back next Friday. We're really excited to see them printed out! They turned out really well and I'm very pleased. Madeleine wasn't particularly giggly, but the pictures were cute anyway.
Next up is Thanksgiving! We'll have quite a feast with my parents and in-laws and are looking forward to the madness of Black Friday shopping! Have a great week, all!


Sunday, November 23, 2008
11-23-08
Posted by Cara at Sunday, November 23, 2008
