CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

8-13-09 Crazy Pants Thursday!!!

It's another installment of "Crazy Pants Day"... this week on a Thursday! We're so crazy. Only a 2 year old could make these pants look good. Also, I got a haircut last night - I just could not bear the heavy length I had any more. I was going to donate it to Locks of Love, and felt pretty badly that I couldn't wait anymore. The stylist last night was really sweet, though, and said I had so many layers in my hair, and because it had been colored a while ago, I probably wasn't the best candidate anyway - so I felt much better after that! So without further ado - here's our little crazy pants girl, and my new trim. Thanks to our daycare provider Sharon for taking the picture when I dropped Madeleine off this morning - I wasn't having any luck with the self timer!