CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 30, 2010

5-30-10 - a little catch up :)

Well - it's been a little while since I've done a post - sorry for the delay! We took a wonderful trip to NY with Amma and Appa, Aunt Stacy, Uncle Jay and Jacob - it was just wonderful and relaxing and a GREAT vacation! Yesterday we went to our friends' wedding and it was just lovely. Madeleine was very good - especially considering it was such a hot day! Thank goodness she's a huge fan of fresh fruit - Steph and Dave had giant platters of strawberries, melon, pineapple and cheese for the cocktail hour - perfect for keeping Madeleine entertained and happy while I socialized a little bit! Today, I had to capture and post this video... Madeleine loves Ted's drum set, and today began signing along with her own accompaniment. Ted and I just sat back and laughed. She's so funny. :)

On a Julia note... all looks good! I had an appointment on Friday and we scheduled our c-section for her due date- August 17th! She is still breech, but that's OK, because we were planning a c-section anyway. At least this time we're prepared! Honestly - I had such a wonderful experience with Madeleine that we're thrilled to repeat it with Julia. Now I'm firmly in the third trimester, and can't wait for August 17!