CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 15, 2011

12/11/2011 - Santa!

I'm really getting behind on blogging!  But I wanted to share this cute picture from Sunday.  We went to the Macy's Christmas display in Minneapolis. It was such fun!! The theme this year was "A Day in the Life of an Elf" and they had animated scenes of every thing from getting up in the morning, to elf school to mail sorting and reindeer practice!  It was very colorful, sparkly and fun.  Santa was there to ask M what she wanted (a yellow-haired Barbie and a Dora doll, if you're wondering).  I think that Santa can do that for her :)  Julia just wanted to get away from him.  She didn't care WHAT was in her stocking, as long as she didn't have to be on this guy's lap any more.  I'll post more pictures from the day later, but here's the Santa picture.  Even Green Blankie couldn't salvage this for Julia.