Instead of celebrating Halloween at Madeleine's school, they did a "literary day" with "Where the Wild Things Are." Each of the kids created a wild thing, and I think Madeleine's is fabulous!
The next day was time for trick or treating! We started at KTTC. M&J were My Little Ponies this year - Princess Pegasus Unicorn ponies... with colored "manes" and tails.
They were even on the 5:00 news with Daddy and the other trick or treaters
I love how M put her arm around J here :)
Then we came home to hit the 'hood.
The following week, we headed to Mad-town to celebrate Melanie's second birthday.
I got some neat pictures of the first real frost
This weekend, the kids went back to Madison and Ted and I hit the town at a 20s themed martini party. Such fun!
And then yesterday we celebrated Ted's 40th birthday!
The celebration continued tonight with leftover pumpkin pie whipped cream and chocolate cupcake frosting mustaches :) Such sillies we have in our family!
Monday, November 18, 2013
11/18/14 Halloween and happy birthday
Posted by Cara at Monday, November 18, 2013
