CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 13, 2014

March 2014

Well, goodness. I guess it's been four months since I updated! Whoops. Sorry, folks!

Here's a little something for you, though... Madeleine had picture day, and I took her shopping so she could influence her look. Not only did she have some input - she picked out absolutely every bit of it, including requesting a haircut.




After picture day was crazy hair day - we made an owl nest, and colored it pink, purple and blue.


Ted, always a superstar, does such a great job reading to the girls (including Lucy!)

Julia has really gotten involved in art lately - especially painting.


And a fun field trip - we went to Oxbow park on the first nice day in quite a while. The girls LOVED playing outside, seeing the animals and climbing in the snow.







Hope you enjoyed our mini-update. See you in June! ;)