Oh what a big week we've had!! It all started with our adorable "Week 32" Picture - I photoshopped out the sign and made this into our Easter greeting because she's so cute here!
Sunday we went to church and Madeleine had fun echoing baby sounds back and forth with her new friend.
After church, we went to go visit Godmother Elizabeth at work.
It was really fun to go and try to show her what the Easter bunny brought Madeleine - A TOOTH!! YAY TOOFER!! I can't get a picture of it :( But I'm sure I'll get one sooner or later!
That brings us to today - week 33. As predicted, the pictures are getting much harder to take. :) Our little wiggle worm won't sit still and likes to pull at the blanket and apparently has much more interesting things to look at than the camera. It's fun, though, and we're loving every minute of her! Enjoy!




