Madeleine was up to her old tricks again today - looking adorable and copying Mommy! lol. I love these little sun dresses - and pigtails. So I wanted to get a quick picture of her before daycare this morning. I took her outside, and crouched down to take some pictures - so what does Madeleine do? She runs up to me and squats down in front of me, as if to say "what are we doing, Mommy?" On a related note - Madeleline is now saying 2-3 word phrases. Just last night she ran up to our dog and said "Hi Kelly Collie" and then covered her eyes and said "Peek a boo!!" Ted and I laughed so hard - and then she did it again! What a joy she is. She is also having fun with doors. If we're in a room with a door (like the guest room where the computer is) she'll close the door, then knock and call our names for us to open it again. So a lot of our evening goes like this: Madeleine begins to close the door - peeks around the corner and waves and says, "bye Mommy" and then closes the door. Then she knocks on the door, "Mommy?" Then I open the door and she bursts in, "Hi Mommy!" (repeat about four times). I think we're going to have to get some lever door handles so she can open the door herself. :)
Thursday, May 21, 2009
5-21-09 spaghetti is messy.
Posted by Cara at Thursday, May 21, 2009




