Madeleine insisted on wearing her pink shiny princess cowgirl boots today ... even though they're a couple sizes too big. Some battles are not worth fighting so she's wearing her too-big boots today, and darn if they aren't the cutest ever!! Anyway, I wanted a picture of the boots, and it was such a nice, sunny morning, that I thought we'd do it outside. Each time I got down with the camera, Madeleine would run right up to me and say "cheese!" right in my face :) And then she would have Chilly the penguin say cheese. Anyway, we did get a cute picture of the boots, and an adorable video of our sweet girl running up to say "cheese!" ... and you do get a sense of the "way of the toddler" in the video. Note to Daddy : Chilly does NOT get buckled in! Enjoy!


Friday, June 26, 2009
6-19-09 Madeleine's new thing
Posted by Cara at Friday, June 26, 2009
