Ted's band played at the Covered Bridge tonight. Since Madeleine and I took a 2 hour nap this afternoon, and we "fall back" tonight and gain an hour, I decided I could keep the girls up a little later and we could go support daddy's band. This was Julia's first time seeing him play (on the outside, at least...).
When I asked Madeleine if she wanted to go, she said yes and immediately insisted she was going to wear a dress. And have ponytails. :) So we dressed to impress the metropolis of Zumbrota - and got several compliments on how cute she was!
When we arrived, the owner of the place came to say 'hi' and brought over some adorable little choking hazards... I mean little rings for Madeleine. She was entranced and felt very fancy with her jewels. She danced away to the music, and we all had a wonderful time. Ted's band was fantastic - they get better and better each time I see them! I think this venue is a really great place as far as size and acoustics. We left shortly before 9:30 and are ready for bed now. Enjoy the pictures!
Saturday, November 6, 2010
11-6-10 EF5
Posted by Cara at Saturday, November 06, 2010
