CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 20, 2011

3-20-11 Week 31, visits and a bunny!

Julia is as adorable as ever ... but now that she's "in her thirties" she doesn't like to advertise her age.
Madeleine loves to get in on the pictures.
I made Julia "purple pears"! It's beats and pears steamed in apple juice. And it's MESSY!
Amma and Appa came to visit this weekend, and provide a wonderful sitter service! The most coveted spots were in the crook of Appa's arm, or snuggled up with Amma in the glider. I'm kicking myself that I didn't get a picture of Julia with Amma - but we'll have another chance next week!
After Amma and Appa left, GM and GP came by for a very special day with their Goddaughter! They went to lunch at Victorias, then to see Beauty and the Beast on stage and are now having ice cream. What a fun day for them!
While Madeleine was out, I took a rare chance to photograph Julia completely uninterrupted! Not that she appreciated it. Ted and I thought it was adorable, though!

She's getting a little less 'enchanted' here.
so I put a tutu on her. What else would I do?
Seriously, Mom. Seriously.
After the tutu, we had to try out the original "sassy chapeau"! It fits :)
Hope Spring is treating you well, and the bunnies at your house are just as cute as the ones here!