CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

3-9-11 week 30!

I'm not sure if there's anything as funny or cute as food on babies' faces... Here, we have squashed apples. Most of it made it's way into Julia's tummy, but some, clearly, did not.
And Julia is 30 weeks old today! And smiley and adorable with her flower head band. Madeleine got a crown, Julia got a flower. It all works out :)
See - here's the crown.
Although now Madeleine runs around the house all evening yelling, "I'M A PRINCESS!!" ....
Tonight's delight was squashed green beans. And here, you can see, Julia is done. Soooooooo done.
After dinner was some "horseplay" with daddy. He makes a GREAT horse!! (and M still has on the crown)
Julia is a happy girl after dinner!
Julia actually fell asleep while I was editing pictures. I had the black backdrop and lighting still set up from her weekly pictures - and, of course, my camera is never far away, so I put her back on the "set" and snapped these sweet pictures. She was just so angelic snuggling with her Amma blankie. I promise I took the headband off before putting her to bed for the night :)



Goodnight, all!