Thanksgiving was filled with so many blessings!! We are, above all, blessed with health and loving families. We were excited to host the annual Gordon/Schmidt Thanksgiving on Thursday! We started out in the morning cozied up and watching the parade while I started the turkey!
Julia thoroughly enjoyed her perch upon Appa while the cookie assembly was happening... And she taste tested the mint oreo thins we used this year - thumbs up!
Our little double dipper also enjoyed the appetizer spread. I think she was dipping the celery, licking off the ranch and giving the celery to Amma. Deeelish!
I realized I wasn't in our pictures last year! So I hauled out the tripod this year :)
Boy was this a fantastic spread! My mouth is watering just remembering!
Madeleine made all the name cards this year. I'm just enchanted with them!!
And she was delighted with the turkey leg!
And Amma is delighted with Madeleine :)
And this, folks, is just a small glimpse at what makes Ted an uncommonly WONDERFUL husband. I took this picture from my perch upon the sofa. And no, I didn't even have to ask him to clean up... he does this on his own. Jealous?
On Saturday morning, John and Barb accompanied us to our first movie theater experience! We watched "The Muppets" movie and Madeleine was beside herself with lap selection options! I think she spent most of the movie on John's lap, and we thoroughly enjoyed the movie!
After the movie, J&B headed home, and we grabbed lunch and then took Madeleine to a surprise! The Disney Princesses were in town! We saw Snow White, Cinderella and Belle from Beauty and the Beast. It was a lovely, sparkly, fun show!
We are so glad to have today to recover from the busy extended weekend! We'll be decorating the tree and watching football. Hope you enjoyed the updates!























