CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 27, 2011

11/5-11/11 Introducing Melanie Jayne!

I am sorry there has been such dead air on the blog-front lately! It's been a busy November :) I had the WONDERFUL opportunity to do my first "paid" photo shoot... OK, what really happened was Stacy struck a deal that I couldn't turn down. She offered to buy my plane ticket to Virginia if I promised to bring my camera and take pictures of her gorgeous children. Not exactly a stretch assignment for me! I was so delighted to meet Miss Melanie Jayne! Jacob is a loving big brother, and quite the little model himself! We had a fantastic visit filled with awesome food. We stopped at no fewer than three cupcake shops, and "did lunch" at different, neat places every day. I really wish we lived closer (and were perpetually on paid leave!) because I could have gotten used to being a lady of leisure. Of course, I did take a picture or two - here are some of my favorites. Enjoy!