I've been doing something kind of fun for the last month. I've been taking a picture each day - mostly of stuff around the house - just playing with my camera, really. But I've decided that every Saturday of this project will be "Madeleine Saturday" ... followed by "Julia Sunday" - so I'll have weekly pictures of the girls throughout the year. Hopefully, they'll get better as I go along. If you want to see the "not kids" ones - you can see them here: http://365project.org/prettyschmidtty/365
Here are some of the weekend pictures I've taken so far:

And here's one that didn't make the cut this week :)
We finished the weekend with dinner at the Larsen house. Phil grilled burgers, and Elizabeth made sweet potato fries and blueberry pie - it was fantastic!
On a sad note, we said goodbye to a good friend this weekend. Friday night we put our 15 1/2 year old Kellie Collie down. We have lots of good memories with our girl, she blessed and enriched our lives every day she was with us.
RIP, Kellie Collie, heaven is lucky to have you.













