Madeleine asked me to take pictures this afternoon "just because" - three wardrobe changes, and two backgrounds later, we have some fun "just because" pictures :) I sure do love that Madeleine loves pictures - but check out her posing! I have no idea where she learned the "chin down, eyes up, hands on hips" pose, but she does it without fail and it cracks me up!
Yesterday I ran another longer race. This one was 10 miles, and I think it was the perfect distance for me! It was done in costume, and I paid homage to our childhood and dressed up as Wonder Woman - just like the Underoos that Stacy and I used to wear around the house. Stacy pointed out that I'm missing my "golden lasso of truth" and I had actually made one, but thought it might be annoying during the race. I did have braciers of defense and an invisible jet, though, so I was hoping that would make up for the lasso. I finished in 2 hours/4 minutes and I'm really pleased with that! I was aiming for 2 hours even, so I have a goal to shoot for next time.












