CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

11/6/12 - enchanted!!

First things first ... M picked out her Christmas dress :) We have a holiday tea party coming up with Elizabeth, so I wanted to have the fancy dress for that. Do her poses just crack you up?! I swear she does that on her own. She is destined for a J C Penny ad.



And then there's this. I am COMPLETELY ENCHANTED with Madeleine's drawings!! She's been filling this little book for a while now, and these are some of her latest drawings. I had to share them with Madeleine's dear aunties and grands!

This one is a cat. He is mad because he's chasing a mouse and the mouse keeps getting away. On the right is a butterfly and a pumpkin.

This is a giraffe eating leaves. On the right, he's eating grass because he ate all the leaves.

On the left, a unicorn. On the right, Mommy riding a horse. And I have a cowboy hat on, too.

A necklace

This is such fun -- our friends Sarah and Jim live in northern Wisconsin, and we take a VERY hilly route to get there. The girls LOVE it -- and this is a picture of us driving there. 

A tornado, and hearts with snowflakes. 

On the left - Green blankie. J's one (or three) true love(s). On the right, M standing in a field with a flower, butterfly, tree and cloud. It's sunny.

Here I am sitting and reading a book.

On the left - a hot air balloon. On the right, a drawing of a picture of Madeleine and Julia! How clever!

And last but not least, our sweet Lucy dog. I especially like the fluffy collie tail here.


So, please excuse my gushing, but I am just so darn tickled by Madeleine's skill and creativity that I had to share it!