It's feast or famine with pictures these days! Today is a feast :) Friday was spring picture day for Madeleine at school. As opposed to the fall pictures, this set is a fund raiser for the PTA. She is turning into quite the fashionista and carefully orchestrated everything from the flower in her hair to the heart tights on her legs. The snow boots were not one of her options. She had to wear those. I can't wait to see the pictures!

Today was one of those "Minnesota Spring" days... We have over a foot of snow on the ground, and it has alternately rained, sleeted and now is snowing. We're expecting in excess of 6 more inches. So, what to do today? Pictures of course! We had a lovely time, and it was hard to choose just a couple, so I share them all with you :) I know the aunties and cousins like them - so this is for you Aunt Kay, Aunt Mary and Jeryn!



I asked them to put their arms around each other. This is what I got. This, and a lot of giggles.



After PLEADING with my children for one lovely picture of the two of them together, this is what I got. Close enough.






And then the tripod and timer came out for family pictures.





Then Julia wanted a picture in her chair. :) With her blankies. Her two great loves.



