Last Friday, I took the girls to our new dentist. Dr. Oestreich is so sweet and bubbly - I just love her! Plus, she's a good Wisconsin girl/Badger, so what's not to like?! Julia went back first, and M sat next to her until M's hygienist was ready. As soon as M left the room, J was DONE. She put blankie over her face and tunneled into my arms and wouldn't even LOOK at the hygienist. So... no checkup for J! We set up their next appointments for November, and have them back to back, instead of at the same time. M will go first so J can watch, then J will get her checkup. Hopefully that goes well! As you can see, J was VERY interested in M's appointment and the staff was all very sweet to encourage her to watch. M still hasn't lost any teeth, although her bottoms are loose. Dr. O thinks they'll come out soon, so we're ready for another fun milestone in the Schmidt Family! I forgot to get a big, smiley picture at the end, but M's teeth look beautiful :)







