




In addition to the title of "cutest baby in the world," Madeleine may also be the most photographed. I haven't checked on that one yet, but we're doing the best we can to make a virtual flip book of the first days of her life. :) Here are some pictures of Madeleine's first bath at home, and Schmidt family pictures.
Things are going very well here at home. Madeleine is drinking like a fish (she gets that from Clarence), but I've finally gotten a bottle ahead of her in the pump/feed cycle. Also, with a full tummy, she'll sleep in two to three hour chunks, which is really nice for mom and dad! We're a little tired, but feel pretty good. What amazes us is how single parents and parents of multiples do this. Madeleine takes the full attention of two adults to get through the day/night. We feel very fortunate to have each other and our sweet baby girl. I've always said that I don't know what I did in a past life to get this one, but it must have been really, really good.
Oma and Opa (Ted's folks) came Sunday night and spent the day yesterday, and they'll be passing the torch to Grandma Sandi and Grandpa Craig (my folks) at noon today. We are going to grill lunch and get some pictures of Madeleine and both sets of grandparents and then Ted's folks are heading back to Illinois. We're so lucky to have the grandparents within driving distance, even if it is a bit of a haul.
