CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

2/20/08 Could it really be week 28 already?

Seriously, Mom, I want steak.


Here I go in the hot tub!
Gonna get in the hot tub!
Gonna get it wet-ah!
Good God!
HHHIIIIGGHHH!! Ha!
Good God! Rub a dub! In the hot tub!
Rub a dub with me!Good God!
Rub a dub in the hot tub!Gonna set me free!
Don't go away! We'll be right back with more Celebrity Hot Tub!"

HOLY Crap - I'm 28 WEEKS?! When did that happen?


I think the source of the surprised expression on her face is because she's in the glider and she just realized she can make it move! Also, it's hard to tell, but she's not sitting on the Boppy this week. Our little angel can sit up on her own, so it's just her, and her big chair. :)