We went to Jaime's baby shower this weekend and had a blast! We can't wait until our newest playmate is born so we can do teddy bear teas! I captured this picture of Madeline in her "little princess" dress (compliments of Jasmine). Can't you just read her thought bubble? "surely you don't think that stench is coming from me?!" What a doll :)
On Sunday, we went to go see Jasmine and her little guy Noel - who is exactly two weeks older than Madeleine. Here, I can just see her saying, "Well - I've already done squash and sweet potatoes, and now I'm going to do green beans for dinner. Doesn't that sound delightful?! What have been eating? I hear that mashed bananas are just to die for! Are they as good as they sound? Do you eat them with a spoon or a fork? I just don't know how you'd use a fork with those. Yes, yes, I think a spoon is the way to go. What about bibs? Personally, I like my pink fizz nylon bib. Clean up is a breeze, and it matches my outfits more often than not. I don't want to label drop, but it is a Bumkin. I wouldn't be caught dead in anything other than Bumkin - they're all the rage. I have a blue one too, and have my eye on a snazzy pink and khaki striped one with sleeves. A girl has got to keep up with the latest fashions, you know. What kind of bib do you wear, Noel? Noel? Noel, are you listening to me?"
We actually did do green beans last night, and she LOVED them. I couldn't feed her fast enough! I would have taken green faced pictures, but our camera pooped out :( The good news is that now I'll be able to get the newer version of the camera I have. We may have a picture drought for a couple of days, but don't worry, I'll pick up where I left off as soon as the new one arrives. :) Have a great week, all!
Monday, February 18, 2008
2/17-18/08 - weekend fun
Posted by Cara at Monday, February 18, 2008
