CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

2-3-08 Ear infection :(


It's been a long couple of days. We have found that when Madeleine is not feeling well or sleeping well, then we're not sleeping well either! On Thursday, Madeleine was diagnosed with an ear infection, so she's on a course of antibiotics to try to clear that up. She's also on baby Tylanol, which helps her pain tremendously! We can really tell when she gets close to the next dose because she gets to be almost inconsolable. Poor baby. I really want my healthy, happy baby back. Part of the pediatrition's recommendation to help with her congestion and to prevent further ear problems is to have Madeleine sleep with her head elevated, either in her Boppy or car seat. She's too cute sleeping in those. I had to post some pictures :) I think she's feeling better every day, so hopefully next week will be more sleep for all of us!