I thought this shirt was so cute, and I wanted a picture. As soon as I set her down to get the shot, she FREAKED OUT! I actually think it makes the pic even funnier. Does that make me a bad mommy? Eh, who cares. It's funny, and if that's as rough as her day gets, she's doing pretty well. Madeleine also found Daddy's shoes and was playing with them, trying to get them on. Of course, being the photo-happy family that we are, we took pictures :)
On to today - we bought our Christmas tree! As we were getting ready to go out, I saw the little bows that go on Madeleine's Build-A-Bear's ears and thought they'd be cute in her hair - what do you know, I was right! How adorable are those? I may have to actually buy bows for her pigtails.
We found a tree - it's great :) I put the non-breakables on the bottom - so let the fun begin! Who wants to start a pool on when the tree comes down with a little help from the dogs or baby? 




Saturday, December 6, 2008
12-6-08 I AM NOT HIGH MAINTENANCE!!!!
Posted by Cara at Saturday, December 06, 2008
