CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

11-1-09 - Halloween and braids!

For all the times I told my mom to get a dolly if she wanted to play with someone's hair... Well, I have my dolly now :) Madeleine wiggled a little, but she looks so cute with her little dual braids!!




She found this stump at church and just had to sit on it. So I had to take a picture of it. It's what I do.



Last night was our first time trick-or-treating! We had such fun, and after practicing at KTTC with Daddy's co-workers, Madeleine was ready to go!



First stop- our neighbor Joni :)


Then we hit some more neighbors, and then looped back to get Daddy. We had to snap a shot of our cute pumpkin while we waited for him.


Then it was on to GM and GP's house!!


Notice GP's "beard" - his costume was, apparently, that he was too lazy to shave the whole thing.


Then we headed to Ted's co-worker Jess's house.



We had to go see Ron and Linda. How patient is he to dress up in that funny sweatshirt?! We loved it!


Then it got chilly, so we had to wrap up in our blankie at Chuck and Babs :) All in all, it was a fun night!!