As most of you know, we don't have a dining room - just an eat-in kitchen. So we have a kitchen table that fits six tightly - and it's an oval table, so it's really a squeeze to have those six!
For a couple of holidays now I've been wanting to put a topper on our smaller table like they do on design shows, and today I finally did it! I got a 4x8 foot board, and so there's PLENTY of room for all the food and plates now! At first, it was quite a bit bigger than I had pictured, but now that it's all set - I LOVE it! It's wider than the folding banquet table we usually use, so there's enough room for the food in the middle. Plus - we don't have to eat over our new carpet.
I'm stoked that I got a "new" dining room table for $15 and some elbow grease!! Oh, and Mom - the serving bowls are labeled, and cans are in the appropriate dishes. :)
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Posted by Cara at Wednesday, November 25, 2009
