What better way to start the day than with a little peek-a-boo? I really wanted to capture the menagerie of animals that Madeleine sleeps with every.single.night :) Now that she has (1) a bed big enough for everyone and (2) can reach the pet net on her own, we have given up the struggle to keep the animals suspended. Madeleine loves it! She is playing with someone different every morning. This morning I made her bed (with her still in it) and then played "where's Madeleine?!" I named all her animals while she giggled (OK, not all, we do have limited time in the morning) and then reached under the covers and grabbed her foot (more giggles), then her belly (more giggles) and then pulled her out from under the covers (RIOTOUS laughter) :D It was a fun way to start the morning. I had to grab my camera to capture the happy toddler and stuffed animal parade... and THEN her favorite animal came in to see what was going on. So we added Lucy to the pile. And took more pictures. It's what I do ;) After dressing in our Daddy shirt and heart pants, it was off to daycare. All in all a great, drama-free morning! Enjoy.




Thursday, April 29, 2010
4-29-10 Good morning Madeleine! (Good morning Lucy...)
Posted by Cara at Thursday, April 29, 2010
