What a busy weekend we've had!! We headed to Sun Prairie to spend Easter with my folks and had a lovely time. On Saturday, Mom and I made a coconut cake from a magazine - and boy did it turn out great!! Just like the picture! Mom and I ran some errands, and while we were gone, Olivia and Jeryn came over and played - what fun the cousins had together. Later that evening, we surprised Mom with her birthday present from her kids, grandkids and granddogs... an edible arrangement of fruit. She loved it! She and Madeleine were so sweet sharing the fruits. :) We sat outside while Dad grilled ... it was chilly, but after being cooped up all winter, it was still nice!
On Sunday we woke up to Madeleine's very first Easter egg hunt. I think I had more fun than she did - but she really got into it, especially when she realized that there was candy in the eggs! Bliss!! Candy corn you don't have to potty on the big girl potty for! lol We headed to church after our egg hunt, and sang the hallelujah chorus with Amma and Appa, and then took some pictures near the pretty altar flowers. We came home for a lovely lunch, and then had to hit the road to get home. While we were in the driveway, Madeleine asked if we were going back to Amma and Appa's house. Like, now. Oh, our sweet girl - I'm so glad she loves our folks - she's such a doll, and we're so lucky to have her. Enjoy the pictures!
Sunday, April 4, 2010
4-4-10 Easter!
Posted by Cara at Sunday, April 04, 2010
