On this beautiful Saturday, we took advantage of the lovely park across the street to play and then take some family pictures. I love, love, love the remote control that I got with my camera! Thanks so much, Barb and John, for the Christmas gift card I used to get that fun (and useful!) little accessory :) While we waited for Daddy, Madeleine and I sat on the steps while she hammed around. When we got to the park, Ted took some belly pictures of me and Julia :) Let me tell you, I feel FAR bigger than I look! We're 36 1/2 weeks into this little project, and are looking forward to meeting little sister soon! After the pictures, we had to do swings! And not just Madeleine, but also Tip Top giraffe and daddy, too! Mommy declined... and sat in the shade taking pictures :) Then was the aforementioned family pictures. I'm really pleased with how they turned out!!
Tonight, Ted's band has their first gig!!! Yay! More pictures to come of that exciting event! Hope your Saturday was equally lovely.
Saturday, July 24, 2010
7-24-10 Sunny Saturday
Posted by Cara at Saturday, July 24, 2010
