CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 13, 2010

12-13-10 - The stockings were hung by the TV with care...

I'm so excited! I've been waiting for years to find and order matching, personalized stockings. We had them growing up, and I always thought that was the coolest thing. Of course, we couldn't pick them out until Julia made her grand debut. Now that she's here, we've got what we hope will be the centerpiece of lovely Christmas morning memories for many years to come. Now, a special note to Madeleine and Julia. Your Aunt Stacy and I made a pact when we were just a little older than you two. We promised each other that whoever woke up first on Christmas morning would wake up the other one, so together we could experience the joys of discovering what Santa had brought us. These kinds of things are always more fun with a friend, and I think Aunt Stacy would agree that those were some great mornings. We highly recommend you two doing the same!

Cheers to happy holiday memories - both those that have passed and those that are to come!