CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 26, 2011

2-26-11 - what a day!

It has been a busy day!! We started before even waking up our girl... she and Madeleine were chattering, so we got up and did morning stuff with Madeleine, and when I went in for Julia, she had snuggled up with her green blankie and fingers. She looked so sweet, I had to take a picture!
Good morning! I love that she wakes up so happy!
More good morning!
Our sweet girls. It was such a bright morning and they were happy to pose.
I can't get enough of Madeleine's pretty eyes.
Madeleine was very clear about what she would play with, and what Julia would play with.
Anything that makes noise or flashes lights is most certianly a "Madeleine" toy.
Around mid-morning, we Skyped with Aunt Stacy and Jakey.
After that, we went to the vet - and it was snowing great big flakes! Madeleine had a morning snack of snowflakes.
My cuties.
After the vet, we went to Chuck-E-Cheese. We have a brand new one in Rochester, and this was our first visit. Wow... it's a lot of lights and flash. For $30, we had lunch and about 2 hours of play time. It was fun!
Reeeeeeeeach to get the coin in!
Such concentration during the horse race!
Whack-a-basketball
Making sure Daddy is well-hydrated

Skee-ball!