CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 19, 2011

2-19-11

Valentines Day was this week - and the girls loved their cards! We have stickers everywhere, thanks to my giving in to the "get her what Madeleine will love" train of thought ... and Aunt Stacy following suit :) To be fair - she does love them! She also has been wearing her new slippers from Amma and Appa every day :) Julia looks adorable in her hand-made hat that matches her green blankie too! Madeleine enjoyed the card from Amma and Appa :)

Julia reads. What a genius baby we have!!
Pretty flowers from my loving husband! What a lucky girl I am :)
And week 27. ... These things are hard to remember!
Last night we wnet to go see the Lipizzaner Stallions! Madeleine has been excited about this all week, and woke up yesterday morning asking if it was horsey day!
Julia was far more interested in the horse she could drool on.



This one was actually a belgum... but awfully pretty too.
This morning, Madeleine wanted to help feed Julia. I think that about a tablespoon of broccoli and beans made it into Julia's tummy.

Like Mother/like daughter :) Only I'm wearing pants. I'll let you decipher that one.