Well, faithful fans, I know I've been slacking! It has been a VERY busy last couple of weeks. Daycare was on vacation from 7/4-7/15, and then I had a conference in Chicago yesterday, for which my parents very graciously gave of their time to watch the girls (for both events!) Ted came to the conference with me, but flew home from Chicago, I drove back to Sun Prairie for one more night with my parents. They're so sweet, and said they were thrilled to have us. I believe them, as they did NOT have the girls and their suitcase ready to go and sitting by the mailbox when I got back from Monday night. :)
We had a very relaxed day today, toodling around the greater Madison area and playing outside. I left around 3:30, and just got home, unpacked and remembered to take Julia's week 50 picture! So, here are some photos from the last weekend, plus the missing weekly pics.
Ted and I enjoyed time on the Navy Pier on Sunday afternoon.
Julia and Madeleine having fun on opposite sides of the door
Madeleine playing dress up in my tank
Julia playing dress up in Amma's wedding dress (she loves it.)
(Ok. No she doesn't.)
The girls at Olbrech Gardens
And the last several weeks. Mom was the guest photographer for a couple of weeks, and I totally forgot about last week, so that's one I took with my cell phone just before daycare. Hey... it counts!


Tuesday, July 26, 2011
7-26-11 - weeks 48-50
Posted by Cara at Tuesday, July 26, 2011
