Last weekend we had a tea party with Madeleine's "best best friend" Ben. He was so sweet - he told his mom that he had to wear a fancy shirt because his favorite friend Madeleine would be wearing a dress. :) These two are just so CUTE together!
This is the difference between how boys drink tea and how girls drink tea.
Our two peas in a pod playing games on Madeleine's camera.
The next day it was off to church. I needed to get a Sunday picture of Julia - and snagged one of M, too. Only, Madeleine actually poses. Julia sat on the steps because M had been sitting on the steps. She was there just long enough to swing her legs and snap a picture :)
Fast forward to today - I started Sunday morning with a CHILLY winter 5K. It was 17 degrees out. BRRR. Then I came home and Madeleine and I made her valentines for daycare.
They say, "I'm fortunate to have you for a valentine (heart) Madeleine"
And then... well, Julia's just cute. So I took some pictures. It's what I do. Enjoy!











