GONE are the days of trying to post pictures weekly, I guess! Amazingly, another month has gone by. The girls are busy - Madeleine started up dance class again, I'm teaching again, Ted has a couple of batches of beer brewing and Julia... well Julia is just busy period. :) I was at a conference in Florida for almost a week. When I came home, Ted had a special dinner made - here the girls are showing their dinner personalities. M with an apple "smile" and J perfecting her "dump and eat" technique.
Friday night we went out to eat, and J is getting so good with utensils! The big ones are still a bit of a mouthful for her, though :)
Yesterday we tested out our pony-tail windsocks. We made the season's first trip to Chester Woods county park. It was WINDY, but warm and nice for playing. This summer is going to be a lot of fun. With J so mobile, we're going to enjoy hiking even more. We can't wait for the ground to dry up a little so we can venture down to Whitewater state park, and hit the big trails. Lucy can go with us to both the county and state park, so it will be fun to introduce her to hiking, too! Enjoy! See you in April ;)

















