Sunday, March 25, 2012
dentist and racing
On Thursday, we had a busy day! I took the day off from work and had a lovely day of "getting stuff done". One of the things we did was go to the dentist. J sat on my lap watching intently the whole time I had my teeth cleaned. Then Dr. Sund checked her out as much as she'd let him :) M was a rock star! She did a great job.
Later that night, Jaime, Kim and Elizabeth came over and brought pizza for dinner. I offered to make dessert and had been dying to try these adorable rainbow skewers. They're served with a honey/yogurt sauce. The rainbow effect was much more impressive before we all dug in to our yummy dessert! Don't be surprised if these make a repeat appearance at Easter!
Saturday morning was time for running :) Ted, Madeleine and Julia (in their new ride!) came to watch me run in the Return of the Robin 5K. I am always happy if I finish in under 35 minutes - and I did! So we'll call that one a success :)
This morning I had to grab the camera to capture our adorable girls. J was just being her cute self while eating some popovers, and M has decided that the coffee table and curtains make a GREAT stage/camping area/cave. Don't you love her imagination?! Of course, anything M thinks is wonderful, J thinks is equally great. So they have been playing up there for days. And yes. M is wearing a tutu and a leotard. On a Sunday morning. It's her first of the day, and as I type this, she's currently on her third tutu change. Welcome to our house of girls.
Posted by Cara at Sunday, March 25, 2012








