CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 13, 2012

5-13-12 Happy Mother's Day!

Today has been a lovely day! We woke up and went to the park, then came home for a family nap, and then went to the Plummer House to take some family pictures. Since we had already done our bluebell pictures, this was the continuance of the mother's day tradition, but in a different setting. I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful husband, who is not only willing to have HIS picture taken a zillion times, but also willing to get behind the camera to get some pictures of me. Thank you, Ted, for being the best husband and Dad I could ask for! Without you, I wouldn't have a Mother's Day to celebrate. Enjoy the fruits of our outing! (and remember, if you click on the picture, it gets bigger)





OK, I have to admit, I just tossed this one in because of the look on Julia's face :) I'm not sure what she's thinking, but it doesn't look good :)