CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12- Package for Madeleine

Some of my friends and I did a pajama exchange with our kids. The girls and I sent out moose PJs to our friend Brock, and cammo PJs to our friend Alex, and Madeleine just received hers!

The package was kind of tough to open until I showed her that she could rip it.
What's inside?!
M&Ms! ((and as a funny aside, M had a couple before dinner, and then after dance class she asked if she could have some more... because she didn't want them to dry out. :) She shared nicely with Julia, so we let the girls finish them "while they were fresh"))
Hey - a PRESENT!
Ohh.... Tinkerbell ...
And Cinderella!
We love this! It has a hood! (And even though it's a little roomy, the size six fits great)
So cozy with Cinderella - these are just perfect! And Julia running around in the background.
My silly girl.
And a cameo by little sister, who is never far from the action :)
Thanks Cess!! The nighties are a huge hit!!