Such a LOVELY Easter day!! The pictures started before wake-up... :) I went in to the girls' room and was missing half my band of merry princesses. Apparently M woke up at 6:00 a.m.
had climbed in bed with Amma and Appa. And Ted and I got to sleep through the early wake up call. Don't you love grandparents?! I sure do ;)
Then it was on to EASTER BASKET TIME! The Easter bunny was brilliant this year. He marked 1/2 the eggs and treats with "M" and the other half with "J" so that the girls each got exactly the same amount. Dang, that EB is SMART. ;)
After finding all the goodies, it was time for a chocolate bunny breakfast... for all of us.


Julia was so cute wearing her flower headband like a visor :)

Then it was time to get ready for church. Our sweet girls were so adorable in their finery. Amma and Appa sure enjoy picking out their princess dresses, and do a great job! The girls LOVED their dresses, and they were quite the hit at church, too.They even picked up a handsome guy to pose with.
The Sun Prairie Methodist choir once again impressed us with their beautiful music.
Nap time approaching in three... two... one....
I have to giggle at these pictures - they kind of look like "Ted Schmidt and the Channel 5 News Team"
... Featuring Madeleine Schmidt at 6 & 10:00
75% happiness rating on the Schmidt scale.
I made deviled eggs for dinner. Mom made everything else, and John and Barb brought wine. All important components....
Julia slept through the meal, but the rest of us enjoyed the feast! and check out the adorable centerpiece Mom made with peeps and jelly beans!
How gorgeous is this dessert? It tasted at least 7 times better than it looks, and it looks amazing! Dad and I both, separately, said to Mom that she can make that again ANY TIME! It was yellow cake with vanilla pudding, topped with pineapple, topped with cool whip, topped with toasted nuts, topped with a cherry!
Enjoy! Happy Easter everyone!

Tuesday, April 2, 2013
3/31/13 Easter
Posted by Cara at Tuesday, April 02, 2013
