Earlier this week it was observation night at M's dance class. We got a preview of her recital and it's going to be darling! They also gave us the recital outfits and told us to have the girls try them on and make sure everything fits. It has also taken three years, but I have FINALLY learned that if I want nice pictures of M in her costume, then I have to do them myself. Of course, with "BC" all dressed up, Julia had to get in the action, too. She wanted her very fanciest dress and we put on her Easter dress. She also had to have some makeup, too, and then experimented with putting it on herself. Without a mirror. :) After we were done taking fancy pictures of M and J, Madeleine said she wanted to take pictures of me. I figured it was only fair, so we went to my closet, and she picked out my outfit and jewelry, told me exactly how to stand, and then fired away. I'm actually quite impressed with our girl's dance skills AND photography skills! She did a great job. Enjoy!
Sunday, April 14, 2013
4/14/13 Dance Class and recital outfit
Look at this sassy diva!
Posted by Cara at Sunday, April 14, 2013













