Today’s appointment was great! Dr. Traynor says that things are going so well that I can come back in 3 1/2 weeks, (as opposed to the usual 2 weeks at this point) and then we’ll go to every week from there. My BP was 110/78 and Madeleine’s heart rate is 142 BPM – both numbers look great :) The belly is measuring right at 32 centimeters (perfect for 32 weeks) and all else is well!
Overall, it was a very uneventful appointment, thankfully. Madeleine is already the perfect child. We’re so lucky!
As far as a general "summer pregnancy" update: my ankles are a little swollen at night, and I haven't worn my wedding ring since Easter, but nothing too major. I have been really, really lucky! I’m really not any more tired or uncomfortable; just have a little nerve pain when laying down to sleep - especially if I try to roll over. I’m actually really surprised at how well this is going!
This picture is another one from last night's ice cream social. As you can see - the dogs aren't AT ALL interested in the camera when the photographer doesn't have any C-O-O-K-I-E-S ;) Have a great day, all! ~ Cara

