CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 8, 2007

6-8-07 Baby's been drinking...

Madeleine had another first last night. She was hiccuping like a drunken sailor ;) What a fun feeling! It took me a minute to figure out what was going on, and then I realized that she had the hiccups. It was very rhythmic - about one every second or two for about five or ten minutes. How neat!


Tonight I have the last class session for my May term course! Yippie! This has been an incredible source of stress, so I'm glad it's almost over. I do still have two big papers to write, but that will be a piece of cake compared to the actual course.


On a more positive note - we're very, very excited about Jasmine's baby shower tomorrow! I'm hoping that Madeleine has inherited her dad's excellent sense of direction, because I have to get to the shower location up in the cities all by myself. Ted has declined to drive me there and then hang around for two hours. I printed out a map from Map Quest, so hopefully between the two of us we'll get there on time without getting too lost. After the shower, we're going to bottle the latest batch of beer ("Well Red") and then relax for the evening. I have a paper to finish on Sunday, and then it's back to work! The weekend already feels too short, and it hasn't even started yet. :(