A local photographer was kind enough to send Ted some pictures of us from Friday's Rochesterfest parade. So rarely do we get to see ourselves in a really un-posed picture! What fun :) Ted and I walked the two mile parade route around Rochester with KTTC-TV/Fox 47. I was more of a dog-wrangler for the world famous Kellie Collie than anything, but we've done the parade together for about five years and it's always fun! You can see Lucy (on the left) has her eye on the prize - she just scouts for loose candy to scarf down (wrappers and all). Luckily we were #12 in the parade, so there wasn't too much candy for her to gobble, but she did get her fair share.
On a side note, my sister Stacy is coming to town on Friday!! I am so flippin' excited that I can't even stand it! I've thought about this pregnancy in milestones, like finding out the sex, ordering baby furniture, going to Jasmine's shower, etc. It feels so surreal and wonderful to be hitting some of the last milestones! This weekend is my shower - which just feels like Christmas! I'm so excited to see family and friends, and can't wait to see what Elizabeth has in store for us on Saturday! The only big milestones left are the birthing classes (July 20th & 21st), the end of my last grad class before baby (August 3rd), the Infant Passenger Safety Class (August 8th) and our Due date (August 12th)!
Have a great Tuesday, all! Enjoy the picture. ~ Cara
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
6-26-07 Rochesterfest Parade
Posted by Cara at Tuesday, June 26, 2007
