Yesterday was a wonderful day! Ted's morning co-anchor Jess threw us a lovely, laid back baby shower. In addition to Jess, Ted's other morning anchor Josh, their former producer Rachel and evening anchor Tom came, each with a guest. We just had a lovely time! Jess is a very gracious hostess, and we can't wait to return the favor :)
On a side note - there's only 49 days left until our due date! Oh my goodness! I can't believe we're getting so close! I can't wait to meet our little Madeleine, but have completely mentally blocked out the transition from pregnant to parent ;) I asked Dr. Traynor if he could just hook me up to an epidural at my next appointment. He laughed at me. I think he thought I was kidding.
Today I have an assignment for my online class to work on, as well as continue plodding along on the "big" paper for my Strategic Planning class. I've hit the hard part now - no fun! Good thing I have another two weeks to work on it. I'm sure inspiration will strike soon ~ it always does. Have a great week, all! ~ Cara
On a side note - there's only 49 days left until our due date! Oh my goodness! I can't believe we're getting so close! I can't wait to meet our little Madeleine, but have completely mentally blocked out the transition from pregnant to parent ;) I asked Dr. Traynor if he could just hook me up to an epidural at my next appointment. He laughed at me. I think he thought I was kidding.
Today I have an assignment for my online class to work on, as well as continue plodding along on the "big" paper for my Strategic Planning class. I've hit the hard part now - no fun! Good thing I have another two weeks to work on it. I'm sure inspiration will strike soon ~ it always does. Have a great week, all! ~ Cara

