Well, I'm a couple of days behind. I have a baby - and have no problem blaming my tardiness on her this week. ;) As you can see, week 24 is cute as ever. She's such a doll! These pictures are going to be two person projects soon - EVERY single picture of her this week is some incarnation of the hand in the mouth pic. This was as close as I could get to seeing her face.
On Friday we played hooky from work and took Madeleine to the Mall of America to see our friends Sarah and Jim. We all enjoyed walking through the Underwater Adventure there. It was really fun to go through the aquarium tunnels - fish and sharks swim on both sides and above the walkway - it's so cool! Also, it feels like you can get really close to the sea creatures. Look at Madeleine and the giant sea turtle! Unfortunately, we forgot our camera, so this was taken with Ted's phone, but I think you get the idea.
I'm having fun exploring web sites for taking pictures of kids. One of them explained how to do depth of field shots - where the foreground is clear and the background is blurred. Madeleine kindly offered to model for me while eating breakfast. I think that the result is pretty fun! This poor child is going to have flashbulbs in her eyes for the longest time!
A quick red cheeks update - we went to the dermatologist before leaving for the mall on Friday - they said that all looks just fine, keep doing what we're doing, and she'll grow out of the eczema in a year or two. They said it's really not anything to worry about, but keep her moisturized. They also weighed her, and she's 16 lbs on the nose, and just over 24 inches long. Have a great weekend, everyone!



