CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

1/2/08 - Week 21 and horsey fun!


Week 21 brought another visit to the doctor to have Miss Madeleine's cheeks checked out. She now weighs 15 lbs and 5 oz, and has an appointment with a pediatric dermatologist later this month. Hopefully we can get her dry skin under control! She has a rash on her torso and back, and our doctor (who we absolutely adore) would rather she see a specialist who can pinpoint whats going on, rather than him doing trial and error.

Also, I forgot to mention that on the way home from Ted's folk's house last Saturday, we stopped in Cedar Rapids for dinner. Right outside the restaurant, in the mall corridor, there's a carousel! We had such fun with Madeleine's first ride! I'm not sure what she thought about it, but I sure enjoyed it. You can see my legs below the horse there :)

Have a wonderful week, all! ~ Cara