Tonight I did a quick photo shoot so Stephanie-the-talented can make a graphic for Ted's show on Friday. We wanted a cute, up-to-date picture of Madeleine for the viewers, so Steph is going to choose from one of the ones on the deck. Can you believe that I was lucky enough to actually get a picture of one of the VERY FIRST times that Madeleine stood on her own? She was not terribly stable, but she's still standing unassisted in the first picture :) What a BIG GIRL we have!
Since I was already taking pictures, I decided to just do the week 52 pictures as well. As a note - thanks so much to my great neighbor Deb for giving me the sign and the inserts for a baby shower gift. It was definitely one of the best, most creative and enduring presents and I really appreciate it!





Hey, where did the last year go?
I can't believe my birthday is on FRIDAY!
Yay for birthdays!
Also - bear with me because I'm almost done with the pics - I FINALLY got some cute pictures of Madeleine doing her funny bear walk, and then my neighbor saw that I was taking pictures and came out to take a picture of me with my precious princess. :) Thanks, Helen!


Tuesday, August 5, 2008
8-5-08 Week 52 and photo shoot
Posted by Cara at Tuesday, August 05, 2008
