CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

6-15-10 grapes! And a watermelon.

Madeleine, thank goodness, has quite the affinity for fresh fruit! Today's treat was grapes. She wanted the whole vine and is walking around with her snack and giggling about not sharing with Lucy. Lucy in undeterred, however. So Ted and I realized we didn't have current belly pictures - so Madeleine and her grapes got together with me and my watermelon belly! She thought it was HILARIOUS to pretend to share a grape with me, and then pop it in her own mouth. Actually... it was pretty funny :) On a side note: I feel like I exploded this week! My shirts are struggling to cover the "pretty" maternity panels of my pants. Mom suggested belly bands to look like an undershirt... may be worth a try - thanks, Mom! We'll give it a whirl. For now, thought, enjoy sunny pictures of Madeleine, Mommy and Julia!