CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 30, 2012

9/30/12 they stood still... I took pictures :)

We went to Sarah and Jim's in Northern Wisconsin this weekend to celebrate her 35th birthday. The girls and I didn't really plan on doing pictures, but the weather and fall colors were so gorgeous, we had to! Sarah and Jim have acreage and have been working to make more of it yard, so there were several open areas, along with some lovely wooded paths. It was pure serendipity that Ted, M and I had coordinating outfits. Sarah gave me a whole tub of clothes Brianna outgrew, and we found J's matching shirt in there. I am just enchanted with Julia's little nightie, so we took that along for some cutie patootie pictures with her beloved green blankie.
















And, of course, I had to try to get pictures of Brianna, too. She was super keen on it, right up until she realized I was taking pictures. And then she was done -- so even though the girls all match, I didn't get any of off of them together.